|Theory t-shirt, Express shorts (old), H&M scarf (from last year I think), Toy Watch, Sketchers flats, Tiffany & Co. pearl and open heart bracelets & necklace, LV Trevi PM, Chanel sunnies|
It was a gorgeous weekend in Boston. I hope everyone got to go out and enjoy it despite the extra crowds due to the Marathon (happening tomorrow). Just sharing a quick snap shot of what I wore while out shopping today. 🙂
Below is a highlight of some things I purchased this past week (I love getting packages and I hope I like most of what I purchased online).
(1) BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer – Favorite blow dryer. It feels like one of those high powered hand dryers but not too hot. This dryer cuts down on time spent drying my hair in the mornings.
What I purchased for 40% off + $10 Rewards:
(1) Bow Sweater, size XSP in grey
Update 04.18.2012: Not a fan. Sleeves too short (the sleeves are as pictured on the model from the website in the coral color) but they grey color was just “eh” overall. I temporarily forgot that I dislike sleeves that are neither short sleeve nor quarter sleeves. I probably got a little crazy just ordering away with 40% off.
(2) Silk pleat front blouse, size 00P in shiny silver
Update 04.18.2012: Not a fan. Length of the shirt is too short and not much room for movement. Would definitely fit smaller ladies than myself.
(3) Dark wash roll-up skinny jean, size 2S in indigo
Update 04.17.2012: Returning size 2S which I ordered since I heard it runs small. Size 2S was a bit too big on me and it bunched funny in the back (on the upper thigh right below the back pockets). I was also able to stick both hands between the waist comfortably so the waist offers some stretch. Re-ordered in size 0S. I hope 0S is not drastically smaller in the waist but provides a better fit in the back. The indigo color is really nice and classic.
(4) White skinny legging jeans, size 0S. I already own one pair (purchased at almost 50% off) and love them. White jeans are essential for spring/summer pairings.
Update 04.17.2012: I wore and washed the existing pair once and they stretched out a bit after wearing them all day. Not overly much but now that I have two I’m deciding if I should just return the other.
(5) Two-tone cotton scarf in apple (yellow)
Update 04.17.2012: I received this in the mail today (along with some stuff I ordered for the BF) and I loved it! It drapes very nice the yellow color is exactly as pictured on the BR website.
(1) Tova patent sandals, size 7, in both black and bronzed clay. So happy to discover the bronzed clay color back in stock since I like neutral colors. I purchased them more to try on since I haven’t see any fit reviews and I was really curious.
Update 04.18.2012: They arrived in the mail today. Yay for fast shipping. Unfortunately, I did not like these at all. I knew it just taking them out of the box. I found both pairs to be very wide. They make your feet appear wider and were overall not flattering in either color. There’s too much strap and the black patent is an even bigger offender than the neutral color. The length is TTS but not the width of the straps. I also compared the sole of the sandals to my size 7 J.Crew flip flops. Compared to the flip flops the Tova sandals are just slightly smaller in width but the the straps make the shoe appear really wide. Alas, the search for the perfect summer sandal continues…
IN STORE PURCHASE
(1) Astor Bangle in silver – purchased in store. My first MK purchase ever and I love it!
(1) Review of Zara Tulip Dress from last week’s post.
(2) Measurements for the Bow Doubt About It Dress with alternations complete and ‘Buy Now’ button now available!
(3) Prices updated for the Tory Burch Elizabella Sandals, Cats in Space Dress, and Dapper Doves Dress.