- Aerie - 40% off everything plus free shipping now until 11/30 with code GOBBLEUP
- Amazon - shop their Black Friday deals here
- Ann Taylor - 50% off your entire purchase through 11/29 3AM ET with code THANKS (valid US only).
- Banana Republic - 50% off one full-priced item with code BRFIFTY. 40% off the rest of your purchase with code BRFORTY. Ends today 11/27.
- Bloomingdales - Up to 50% off (20-30% off select Burberry styles)
- Forever 21 - Check out their Black Friday deals here.
- J.Crew - 30% off select items, additional 40% off sale items, and free shipping with no minimum today through 11/30 with code HOLIDAY. Valid in stores and online.
- J.Crew Factory - 50% off everything and free shipping on orders of $50+ today through 11/30 with code THANKS. Valid in stores and online.
- Kate Spade - 25% off their entire site with code HOLLYJOLLY. Shop their surprise sale for up to 75% off when you spend $200 or more now through 11/29.
- LOFT - 50% off everything in stores and online with code TREAT (valid US only). Ends today 11/27 3AM ET.
- Lord & Taylor - Extra 20% off almost everything + 25% off fine jewelry with code THANKS now until 11/30.
- Madewell - 25% with code GIFTON now until 11/30 12AM ET.
- Nordstrom - Shop their Black Friday deals now including their designer clearance here.
- Old Navy - Up to 50% off in stores and online now though 11/28. Online Only: Use code GRAVY for an additional 15% off your purchase valid through 11/29.
- Shopbop.com - 15% off $250, 20% off $500, 25% off $1000 with code GOBIG14 from now until 12/1 11:59PM PT.
- Theory - 40% off their holiday preview selection
- Tory Burch - 20% off $300, 25% off $500, 30% off $750 with code LUCKY from now until 12/1 11:59PM PT.
I was browsing LOFT after church on Sunday and came across this light and airy floral scarf. I loved it once I tried it on since it didn't look like much in a dim corner of the store's sale section. Since my mom loves my scarves I got her one too.
I've been thinking about this Chateau Parka (see my review here) non stop since I didn't get it a few weeks ago and I tried it on for my mom to see today. Luckily it was 30% off in stores and I used my $25 rewards card so I felt like I made out like a bandit.
What visit to the mall would be complete without a browsing the local LOFT? Here are some things I tried on today and within the last week or so. From of all my try-ons I only took home the animal jacquard sweater in size S for a more relaxed fit since it's oh so soft and comfy (see size XS on me here).
LOFT Faux Leather Sleeve Blazer, size 0P
The faux leather sleeves are too short on me in petites and they would look better pushed up similar to their online stock image but that's not really practical for me. Also, how do people wear a blazer and a coat in the winter? I've tried and it's just too stuffy and uncomfortable. I usually put it in my bag and then change into it at work.
LOFT Lace dress, size 0P
LOFT Lacy Sleeve Sweater, size XS
LOFT Animal Jacquard Sweater, size S
LOFT Lace peplum shell, size 0 was a few inches too loose around the waist so I would need size 00
I also spotted this coveted blanket scarf today at both Aerie and Forever 21 in the Willow Grove Mall. In my opinion the Aerie version (product no. 2273-184) is nicer since the Forever 21 version (sold out) looks rougher in comparison (see picture here). There were 3 scarves left at the Forever 21 in the Willow Grove Mall and a few scarves left at Aerie as well (in addition to the one they had on display below).
Finally, I ordered all of the below items from Forever 21 last week except for the pom pom beanie and they should be coming in the mail tomorrow. I saw the bunny phone case in stores today and it's really cute but the gray is a bit darker in real life. Please check out my gift guide here for other present ideas. I usually gift my favorite things to my friends and family members since we tend to like the same things.
Note: Hover for details and direct links to each item
Left to my own devices, I'm not creative when it comes to gifting so around this time of year I tend buy 2-3 of a few things that I think would be a huge hit. For example, I purchased these cute coin purses to gift from Coach Outlet online and they were $34.50 each.
Darcy Patent Bow Coin Purse from Coach Outlet
Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels this holiday season!