Banana Republic Lisa Scarf (now $35.70 after 40% off)
LOFT Striped Mesh Trim Sweater, size XS (now $20 after an additional 50% off)
Ann Taylor Pebbled Signature Crossbody bag (now $49 after 50% off and available in 4 colors)
- Amazon – Shop their Cyber Monday deals here.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your entire purchase through 12/2 3AM ET with code CYBER50 (valid US only).
- Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy – 40% off your purchase with code CYBER. Ends 12/1 at 11:59 PM ET. Shop my picks here:
- Bloomingdales – Take 25% off a great selection of regular and sale-price items.
- C.Wonder – 40% off everything. Ends 12/1.
- Forever 21 – In-stores and online: 20 % off when you spend $60 with code CYBER20. 30% off when you spend $100 with code CYBER30. 30% off sale items. Free shipping on all orders ends today 2:59AM ET! These wrap faux suede boots look like the Rag & Bone Harrow booties but for a fraction of the price. Shop my other picks here:
- J.Crew – 30% full price styles, extra 40% off sale styles and free shipping with code MONDAY. Ends 12/1.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything plus get an extra 10% off and free shipping with code YOUVEGOTSALE. Ends 12/1. I love this ruffle-collar dress coat but note that it’s on the thinner side.
- Kate Spade – 30% off their entire site with code CYBER30. Ends 12/2 at 2:59AM ET.
- LOFT – 50% off everything online only with code MONDAY (valid US only). Ends today 11/30 3AM ET then it’s 50% off in stores only tomorrow 12/1. Shop my picks here:
- Lord & Taylor – Extra 25% off regular and sale priced items online only with code MONDAY. Ends 12/1.
- Nordstrom – Many items are up to 40% off.
- Piperlime – 30% off sitewide and extra 40% off sale items with code CYBERSALE. Ends 12/2 at 2:59AM ET.
- Shopbop.com – 15% off $250, 20% off $500, 25% off $1000 with code GOBIG14 from now until 12/1 11:59PM PT.
- The Limited – Get 40% off the Scandal Collection (not combinable with other sitewide offers), 60% off online exclusives and 50% off everything else with code THANKS. Also ending midnight tonight (11/30) get an extra 15% off your purchase of $100 or more.
- Tory Burch – 20% off $300, 25% off $500, 30% off $750 with code LUCKY. Ends 12/1 11:59PM PT. I would recommend their Sullivan boots if you’re 5’3″ and above since the shaft is taller (see my review here).
Many Black Friday deals are still valid through tonight 11/30. Please see my previous blog post here and also check out my gift ideas here. As I mentioned in my previous post I purchased this J.Crew Chateau Parka in heather dusk which is the grey color. I love the relaxed, swingy fit of this jacket as seen in the few pictures I shared below.
Size 00 regular measurements are as follows:
48″ along bottom hem
24″ sleeve length
12″ upper arm circumference
32″ total length
J.Crew Chateau Parka, size 00 (heather dusk)
Forever 21 Mixed-Knit Cowl Neck Sweater in grey, size XS
Stuart Weitzman Justmine boots (similar, OTK Mainline style is back in stock here and here)
Banana Republic Lisa Scarf
LOFT Animal Jacquard Sweater (last seen here)
Ann Taylor Pebbled Signature Crossbody bag, see my review here
Update 12/8: Here are some updated photos of the J.Crew Chateau parka that my husband took for me when we went to see Portland head lighthouse in Maine.
The Limited is my little sister’s favorite store. She was shopping in store when I spotted the Scandal Collection which I tried on despite the fact that petites wasn’t available. I was surprised by how well some of the items fit me. My favorite item from the collection was this embroidered lace sheath dress which is gorgeous in real life but it wasn’t available in a smaller size for me to try on. All of the items I tried on in stores were in size XS and at the time it was only 30% off but I just noticed that the collection is 40% off online with code THANKS. See Gigi‘s try-ons and reviews on the collection here.
The Limited Scandal Collection – Tailored Cape Coat, size XS
(This cape ran a little loose for me in the chest but fit elsewhere and it’s warm since it’s double layered. It’s like a vest with a cape so it’s not open in the back unlike many other capes.)
Forever 21 Mixed-Knit Cowl Neck Sweater in grey, size XS
The Limited Scandal Collection – Funnel Neck Tweed Jacket, size XS
The Limited Scandal Collection – Ruffle Collar Top, size XS
Hi Jess, hope you enjoyed the holiday. It's been nice to have a long weekend. I love that Jcrew coat and ordered it too. I got it online which was excluded from promo code – not happy! I wish I had the cream color thou. It was my fault – I was hesitant and wanted to wait for the sale… and finally, I still had to order full price and not for my 1st choice shade. Omg, that ginger cream just flew out of Jcrew's door and was completely out of stock long ago. I think (& hope) next year they will bring the style back with more color. If so I vote for blush. lol. Been hunting for a blush coat like forever…I have that LOFT striped sweater in navy, you make me want the white one now as well – haiz. Nice fit on you, Jess! Sometimes, The Limited stuff get my eyes, but I just can't. Spend too much on Loft & AT, no fund left for other stores – serious!
Thanks Jasmine! One week vacation went by way too fast. I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!I wanted the cream (ginger) color as well but looks like we both waited too long. I wasn't willing to pay full price for the coat but I love the grey color. A light color coat would be lovely but I wore an ivory coat the past few years on rotation with my other darker coats and I had to dry clean my light coat 4 times so that the stains wouldn't set. Light coats just aren't very practical but I love your idea of a blush version of the chateau parka. That was my second time buying the striped LOFT sweater because the size S turned out to be too big on me (it stretched out a tad throughout the day). Size XS is a much better fit on me. I wanted the navy but waited to long and it disappeared from my cart. I hear you on having no funds for other stores. For me I'm also too lazy to learn what sizes work for me at other retailers. LOFT and AT inconsistent sizing keeps me pretty busy. lol
All nice jackets, especially like the cape blazer!RosaStyleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com