I finally received this super soft hoodie dress that I ordered on 4/8 the other day. My usual size XXS is a good fit and the shorter length works for at home wear but if you’re taller than me (I’m 5′ 2.5″) then this dress will be very short. It also comes in grey but my preferred size is sold out. It’s an easy throw on and go out the door type of dress if you have to leave the house to get food/groceries.
Aerie Sunday Soft Distressed Crew Sweatshirt, size XXS | LOFT Cropped High Waist Ponte Leggings, size XXS | Exact Slippers are sold out (similar here) |Click here and here to view the clips from my try-on
I was curious about this sweatshirt (available in more colors) but the length is very cropped. I love these high waist leggings but size XXS is really snug so I wish I ordered size XS for a bit more breathing room.
Stars Above Striped Beautifully Soft Long Sleeve and Short Pajama Set, size XS | Click here to view the clip from my try-on
This thin pajama set also comes in navy and white stripes. Size XS is a looser fit on me for the top and the shorts have a curved hem which makes them seem even shorter from the sides. After laundering the white piping at the edge of the shorts does tend to flip up as you can see in the above photo. I didn’t dry the pajamas in high heat so I cannot speak to whether or not they shrink.
Get 50% off plus free shipping at LOFT with the code CYBER. This includes items in the sneak preview section too!
Today’s daily deal is $10 best selling tees. Update 4/24: Today’s daily deal is must have jeans for $25. Update 4/25: Today’s daily deal is 200 styles under $20. Update 4/26: Get 70% off spring favorites (select full-price styles for today’s daily deal.
Update 4/24: There are definitely processing and shipping delays since my order from 4/16 finally shipped this morning.
You can also get 60% off your purchase at Ann Taylor with the code STYLELOVE.
Almond Jelly with canned peaches and rainbow 5 minute boba
Almond jelly with canned fruit is a simple dessert I enjoyed as a child. It’s easy to make and very refreshing.
1. Boil water.
2. Set aside hot water. The water should no longer be boiling when you add the gelatin powder in the next step.
3. Add the gelatin powder and stir as soon as possible or else it will clump. Stir well and break up any clumps. Tiny clumps are usually unavoidable.
4. Add milk and almond extract. Stir well. If you increase the milk ratio the jello will be softer.
5. Transfer and refrigerate the mixture in a clear container. It should be firm in about 3-4 hours. I usually wait until the next day to eat/serve it.
6. Carefully extract the jello from the container by freeing the sides with a butter knife and cut into cubes. If you don’t care how it looks you can cut up the jello however you prefer.
7. Serve with undrained canned fruit of choice. I prefer no sugar added canned fruit. I usually add some cold water (2 1/2 cups) and sugar (2 tablespoons) to serve. This time I added rainbow boba which helped us to enjoy the dessert a bit longer since the boba requires chewing otherwise we would slurp it up within minutes.
More recent eats can be found in the ‘Recipe’ section on the top right navigation menu of my blog.