Below are the affiliate links to products featured on my IGTV @whatjesswore.
Ep 06. Vercord Purse Organizer Review – Published September 28, 2018.
Vercord Organizer – I reviewed the black color in the medium size which fits the Neverfull MM and large Longchamp Le Pliage. The Original Club organizer I compared it with is reviewed in this old blog post.
Ep 05. Drybar Brush Crush vs. Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer – Published September 16, 2018.
Hair type: I have fine, thin hair that is not color treated.
Drybar Brush Crush – Dry hair only. Heated straightening brush. Up to 450 degrees F. Verdict: Too hot for my hair type. I was testing it at 310 degrees F. With misuse you can make your hair flat and lose precious volume. Please refer to this blog post for my first impressions.
Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer – Can be used on wet to dry hair. Verdict: Easy to use. Creates desired volume. I use the LOW setting for my hair type. Note that I dry my hair with a regular blow dryer and only use this device for styling and creating volume.
Ep 03. Being a Tourist: Walking Across The Brooklyn Bridge – Published July 31, 2018. My husband and I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge today. Click here for my outfit details.
Ep 01. Mail Day – Published July 8, 2018. Yesterday’s mail day includes items from Amazon, LOFT and Forever 21.
Product details in order of appearance:
– Forever 21 Studded Jelly Strap Slide Sandals – True to size. Also available in black. I have slightly wider feed so the straps are snug across my feet otherwise the length of the soles would have worked in my usual size 7. I originally saw these sandals on the lovely @annawpage but the black soles were sold out in my size so I ordered the white color just to try them on for sizing and to assess the quality. White jeans shown are reviewed here.
– Steve Madden Kann slides – True to size.
– Round Straw Bag – I don’t like the crossbody strap but you can tuck in the strap except it prevents you from fully zipping the bag. I was eyeing this darker color but I already have a Zara bag in that color (exact dupe here). Get the rest of my outfit details here.
– Hermes Lindy 30 dupe – shown in blue grey and pink. The drop length of the pink color is a few inches shorter than the blue grey color.
– Purse Insert – Shown in milky beige in size S.
– Ann Taylor Lasercut White Bag – Past season favorite.
– Janie & Jack Straw Purse
– Spaghetti Strap Button Down Floral Midi Dress with Pockets – Size S should fit sizes XS to S due to the elastic waist but the straps are not adjustable. The measurements of size S are: 30″ bust (measured pit to pit but the back of the dress is a smocked stretchy material), 24″ elastic empire waist unstretched (I have 27″ waist), 38″ waist, 44″ circumference along the bottom hem and 39.5″ total length. The material is 85% polyester and 15% spandex. Refer to my weight and measurements here. Paired with Sam Edelman Odila sandals (true to size).
– Striped Short Sleeve Loose Swing T-Shirt Dress – Shown in black and white stripes in size XS. I mentioned the wrong size in the video. It runs true to size for a relaxed fit. The measurements for size XS are: 13.75″ shoulders, 36.5″ bust (measured pit to pit) and 32.5″ total length. The material is 65% rayon, 5% spandex and 30% polyester. Paired with Soludos Ibiza classic sneakers (true to size). See the whole outfit on me (and I finally steamed out the wrinkles today) here.
– Dotted Tie Waist Wrap Romper – Size XXSP fits like size XSP. I’d have to tuck in the excess material at the waist into the elastic waistband to make the romper work since the torso is longer than usual.
Out of this entire shopping haul I decided to keep the round straw bag, small purse insert and the striped t-shirt dress. Update: In full disclosure, I regret keeping the striped dress since it’s a bit short and the material lends itself to looking wrinkly after washing.
OTHER WAYS TO WATCH IGTV
Visit my Instagram @whatjessworeto watch IGTV videos from the story highlights (the series of circles below my bio and above the picture grid).
IGTV is part of Instagram but it’s also available as a standalone app. Download the IGTV app today on iTunes or Google Play.
Thanks for watching!